From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:27:21
1 Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Do you really think people would voluntarily use it? That's an honest question, maybe people are fair enough to do it, but I have serious doubts about it. It's of no use if people have to be told to move threads from -dev to that new list.
3 >
4 We might need some sort of enforcement for that particular purpose.
5 While I think that "behavior" proctors are inappropriate, I think that
6 people with ability to say "move this thread to gentoo-politics or else.."
7 for non-technical threads, as well as "stop failing to use logic in your
8 technical discussion or else..." with power to temporarily ban people
9 for non-compliance could be a useful thing.
10
11 > Marius
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list