From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: EAPI spec (was Re: Re: let's clear things up (was Slacker archs))
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:12:22
1 On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:51:51 +0000
2 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > Um I put it badly, sorry (i've had the flu) - I meant Chris in his
5 > capacity of releng, catalyst etc. You only want to review, np. ++ to
6 > moving ahead.
7
8 And if he'd like to do so, I'll be happy to give him access to it.
9
10 > The PMS will presumably be the definitive statement of what should
11 > happen for *all* gentoo PMs, and it so happens that the people who
12 > are doing it are mostly paludis devs, and sorry it won't be ready til
13 > Paludis is. pfft.
14
15 Noone said that. At present the only people working on it are also
16 working on Paludis, but that can change should people take an interest.
17 As for "it won't be ready til Paludis is", that's not what was stated
18 -- what ciaranm said was that his personal priority will switch to
19 getting PMS finished once paludis is ready. That doesn't mean that
20 other people can't work on it and finish it before that, and I for one
21 currently have PMS above Paludis on my priorities list and don't intend
22 to wait for the latter.
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list