From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-admin/chrpath: ChangeLog chrpath-0.13-r2.ebuild
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:46:54
1 On 11-10-2011 21:34:22 +0300, Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > Thanks, the end result of installed files look now OK. Care to reopen
3 > the stabilization bug? The changes are trivial.
4
5 Shall we stick to the policy and wait 30 days without bugs first?
6
7 > I just hope nobody will take an example of the ebuild with code
8 > duplication (multiple epatch calls), overquoting, redudant use of find
9 > when rm is more than enough, ...
10
11 I just like the documented way of doing things [1], so I hope many
12 people will just stick to that for maintainability, in favour of pseudo
13 efficiency.
16 [1] http://devmanual.gentoo.org/ebuild-writing/functions/src_prepare/epatch/index.html
19 Fabian Groffen
20 Gentoo on a different level