From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New network config for baselayout-ng
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:42:15
1 On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:32:20 +0100 Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > Which is all very well, but not sufficient reason to screw up a
5 | > project that is developed and used by a lot of people.
6 |
7 | As if we were all gonna die without bash arrays in our config files.
8
9 If you'd care to read the thread, you'd see that rather a lot of people
10 are making use of that functionality. There needs to be a better reason
11 for changing it (again) than "three people are using Gentoo well outside
12 of what it's designed to do and don't want to install bash".
15 Ciaran McCreesh
16 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
17 Web : http://ciaranm.org/
18 Paludis, the secure package manager : http://paludis.pioto.org/