From: David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Discontinuing LibreSSL support?
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 05:33:51
1 Hello,
2
3 On Mon, 28 Dec 2020, Michal Górny wrote:
4 >The only problem that I can think of are packages that depend
5 >on libressl specifically and do not support openssl. I don't think we
6 >have anything like that but I'll double check.
7
8 A naive check finds these:
9
10 Depends unconditionally on dev-libs/libressl:
11 app-crypt/acme-client
12
13 Depends conditionally on only dev-libs/libressl (no openssl alternative):
14 net-misc/s6-networking
15 net-misc/openntpd
16
17 HTH,
18 -dnh
21 New, from IKEA: DARCKENSE, the chair. Available in white only.
22 All-natural materials! -- Niklas Karlsson