From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 06:10:02
1 I don't understand half of what you said.
2
3 You are saying that PMS is a sub-project of QA? Is the PMS spec hosted
4 on Gentoo infrastructure?
5
6 >From all I have read, PMS is meant to define the functionality of
7 Paludis itself, which is not a Gentoo project. Because of this, PMS
8 can't be considered a Gentoo project.
9
10 -Daniel
11