From: Patrick Dawson <pkdawson@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/Cygwin?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:01:58
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Does anyone have any information on what Gentoo/Cygwin is? Who is in
3 > charge of this, and is it really at the stage where we should be
4 > recruiting people to work on it? I'm *extremely* wary of the idea of
5 > this kind of thing being committed without prior discussion -- there's
6 > far more difference between anything we currently have and Cygwin than
7 > there is between osx or bsd and linux-gnu, and we know how much work
8 > those two are already...
9
10 I think Patrick Lauer is the only one who's actually doing stuff with
11 Gentoo/Cygwin at the moment, so ask him. Judging by the extreme lack of activity
12 on the gentoo-cygwin list, I don't think it's nearly at the stage where
13 recruitment should start.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list