From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-libs/libuv: libuv-1.2.1.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:21:39
1 On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:40 AM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > The only (QA) problem I see is the pointless removal of the ebuild in
4 > question and the subsequent addition of a pointless revision bump with
5 > no clue as to why it was removed or why the revision bump was required:
8 You'd probably do well to read:
9 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_hands
10
11 The TL;DR of that is "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
12
13 I get that you're probably not being serious, but if for some reason
14 you are I'd suggest letting somebody else in QA handle it.
15
16 And, really, next time just talk to somebody before you go bumping
17 their ebuilds. If they're not cooperative then you'll garner a lot
18 more sympathy. This is staff quiz kind of stuff.
21 Rich