From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: devmanual moved to github
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:20:13
1 Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > Gerrit
3 > ..
4 > I've never used it myself but I'm tempted to install it just to
5 > start messing with it personally.
6
7 Go for it! It's a few steps to set up, but it's not too bad.
10 Michael Palimaka wrote:
11 > I believe Gerrit has been suggested before and rejected because it
12 > relies on Java, and ReviewBoard because it "sucks".
13
14 I agree that Java is sucky, but I don't think that rejecting Gerrit
15 for that reason alone makes sense. Look at what the application does
16 and how it works, to determine if it fits the project or not.
19 > Another option that looks nice is GitLab.
20
21 How does it work? The screenshots look exactly like github.
24 //Peter