From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: devmanual moved to github
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:32:49
1 On 13/05/2013 03:20, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > I agree that Java is sucky, but I don't think that rejecting Gerrit
3 > for that reason alone makes sense. Look at what the application does
4 > and how it works, to determine if it fits the project or not.
5 I agree, but if infra is not willing to maintain something java-based
6 there's not much we can do about that.
9 >> Another option that looks nice is GitLab.
10 >
11 > How does it work? The screenshots look exactly like github.
12 That's the point. :-)