From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: devmanual moved to github
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:24:14
1 Michael Palimaka wrote:
2 >> I agree that Java is sucky, but I don't think that rejecting Gerrit
3 >> for that reason alone makes sense. Look at what the application does
4 >> and how it works, to determine if it fits the project or not.
5 >
6 > I agree, but if infra is not willing to maintain something java-based
7 > there's not much we can do about that.
8
9 We (well you) could try to join infra.
12 >>> Another option that looks nice is GitLab.
13 >>
14 >> How does it work? The screenshots look exactly like github.
15 >
16 > That's the point. :-)
17
18 Ok, do you know if it also enforces some particular workflow like
19 github does, or if there are knobs to twiddle?
22 //Peter