From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new-style virtual/editor
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:54:51
1 Hi,
2
3 about 26 ebuilds have a PROVIDE=virtual/editor. Those could be
4 transformed to a new-style virtual, which is really simple. According
5 to zmedico and genone the impact of just commiting the virtual would be
6 low. But I'd like to hear some comments on it. If noone objects I
7 will commit it next week (Monday probably) and remove all PROVIDE
8 lines. Eventually I will check profiles, too, and file bugs when
9 unsure what the intended behaviour? Or anyone objections about me
10 touching his profiles.
11
12 V-Li
15 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
16 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
17
18 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>

editor-0.ebuild application/octet-stream