From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP23: Portage handling of ACCEPT_LICENSE
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:27:11
1 On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:05:07 +0900 Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | > > LICENSE="mandatory-license \
4 | > > ( || choosable-licence1 chooseable-license-2 ) \
5 | > > useflag? ( optional-component-license )"
6 | >
7 | > Are you sure you mean that? Aren't you aiming for USE-like syntax?
8 |
9 | That's for within ebuilds themselves which is essentially where the
10 | USE flags get processed. What I'm trying to say is that it's probably
11 | easiest to equate DEPEND syntax to LICENSE and USE syntax to
12 | ACCEPT_LICENSE.
13
14 I did of course mean DEPEND like syntax (I blame the coffee...). So...
15
16 LICENSE="mandatory
17 || ( option-1 option-2 )
18 foo? ( option-3 )"