From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:36:47
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > so your previous off-topic comment about redtape in devrel processes was
3 > irrelevant :P
4
5 Not really, because my opinion that devrel shouldn't be involved is not
6 automatically turned into reality (much to my regret). I'm trying to
7 supply evidence why this should stay between QA and infra.
8
9 > at any rate, you're proposing giving the control to the QA team which has no
10 > guidelines or processes outlined, let alone the manpower. devrel has all of
11 > these.
12
13 And devrel is the wrong group to handle it, so QA needs to come up with
14 some guidelines.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie