From: Ben Kohler <bkohler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Guidelines for IUSE defaults
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 20:25:37
1 On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I support the idea of a profile-set variable that determines whether or
4 > not IUSE is respected. Minimalists get their systems faster, we get
5 > something that adds to Gentoo's versatility and an additional profile.
6 > Of course, we should be asking the anti-IUSE people if that would be
7 > good enough to make the profiles/systems they want possible.
8 >
9 > --
10 > Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
11 > OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
12 > fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6
13 >
14 > Can't this already be accomplished by modifying the USE_ORDER variable?
15
16 -Ben