From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:59:38
1 George Prowse wrote:
2
3 > Stephen Bennett wrote:
4 >> I'd rather make it known that that sort of backhanded tactics to get rid
5 >> of someone you don't like won't work whoever uses them.
6 >>
7 > You would certainly make that point. then let the other employee leave
8 > and let the employee in question know that it will not be tolerated in
9 > the future. Therefore saving the services of one of the best employees
10 > (and with it money) and also said employee knows /exactly/ where he
11 > stands for the future.
12 >
13 > It is called man-management and people skills, something that is
14 > severely lacking in Gentoo at the moment
15
16 Mate that's the first time in ages that I've truly agreed with what you've
17 written. I think I need a lie-down ;)
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list