From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30: "Planet Gentoo" web log aggregator
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:36:21
1 On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 12:20:34AM +0200 or thereabouts, Michael Kohl wrote:
2 > I don't think that this is a good method to assess the success of such a
3 > project. Don't you think the success of a planet site can be better
4 > measured with webserver stats you guys on -infra get?
5
6 I'm open to alternate suggestions about how to measure success of the
7 project. Webserver stats is one method. Perhaps there are others.
8
9 My goal is simply to have a quantifiable measure of success for this GLEP,
10 be it # of posts, # of hits or something entirely different.
11
12 --kurt