From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:52:59
1 On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 20:16 +0100, Thomas Pani wrote:
2 > Works fine here (x86). Having set both RC_{QUIET,VERBOSE}="no" it's a
3 > little more verbose than what I'm used to (especially udev loading
4 > madwifi) but that's early enough in the boot sequence not to bug me.
5
6 That's a udev issue, not a baselayout one as far as I can tell.
7
8 > It took me some time to find /etc/conf.d/modules, but it's certainly
9 > useful :).
10
11 It also means all config files, with the exceptions of fstab and rc.conf
12 are in conf.d and not some random dir :)
13
14 Thanks
15
16 Roy