From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Remaining PMS todo list etc
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:33:11
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > There's an updated, pre-built copy of current PMS at:
3 >
4 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~spb/pms.pdf
5
6 Thanks for keeping up with this.
7
8 > * 174335: Some ebuild use FEATURES. Can we get them to stop doing that,
9 > or do we have to force package managers to emulate it?
10
11 We seriously need a PM-independent way of saying "run the testsuite", "run the
12 testsuite with user privledges", and "run the testsuite with root privledges if
13 you can, otherwise forget it". Also required is the ability to make test
14 failures non-fatal on a per-package basis, though this probably has nothing to
15 do with the PMS.
19 fonts, gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
20 mips, treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
21 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662