From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Planning for automatic assignment of bugs
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:06:40
1 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > [...] the attribute should only indicate if the maintainer entry should be
3 > used for any automatic process at all, not how to use it.
4 Oh, I thought you were talking about the name of the variable.
5
6 > I intend that the first non-excluded maintainer entry is the one used
7 > for the automatic process.
8 This could even make the need for "contact=0|1" unneccessary (since at least
9 one bugzilla account should be a valid assignee), yet it's of course better
10 to still have it anyway.
11
12 > In light of the above, how about 'automatic=0'?
13 Kind of what I proposed, though I'd include "assign" and/or as
14 Jan jkt Kundrát proposed "bug" somewhere in the variable name.
15 Like... "AutoBugAssign=whatever" or so.
18 Daniel
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list