From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Netscape Packages
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:18:02
1 the main reason I see against it is that for all that I see there's no
2 way around the cute graphical installer. And, because of that its
3 unlikely that you'll ever get it to work without user intervention.
4
5 one could of course make it download the individual files, modify the
6 ini' and instruct the user to run the installer themselves.
9 //Spider
12 begin quote
13 On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:32:59 -0700