From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eudev project announcement
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:17:31
1 Richard Yao wrote:
2 > Where is development now?
3 >
4 > We have rewritten the build system and restored support for older
5 > kernels and verified compatibility as far back as Linux 2.6.31. We have
6 > tagged 1_beta1 and eudev is in the portage tree. A few lingering
7 > dependency issues exist, but we should have them ironed out shortly.
8
9 Not yet something I care about. (That's fine.)
10
11 I hope that eudev wants to do the respectable thing for any fork, ie.
12 work hard to minimize the amount of wasted effort in both projects by
13 sharing much code and bugfixes.
16 //Peter