From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: please stop using foo-${PV}-bar.patch in other ebuild versions than ${PV}
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:32:45
1 On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:04:32 +0100
2 Alin Năstac <mrness@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I suppose what everyone does in their part of the tree is their
5 > business, but a small subset of packages I maintain have other
6 > maintainers as well. It is annoying to see rules you assume being
7 > respected on your ebuilds being broken at every bump made by others.
8
9 I'm sure they're just as annoyed by your bizarre take on patch version
10 numbering as you are with theirs. ;)
14 gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
15 treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
16 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662