From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Prelinking
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:16:23
1 This seems not to be the same...
2
3 Jakub patch the kernel and the glibc (also the 2.2.4) so it is not
4 included yet I think. The patch add the functionality to the kernel and
5 the glibc... The complete created applications must be patch with a
6 program named prelink. This seems to be compatible with not prelinked
7 applications because the patches don't delete the old lines to handle
8 elf-binaries - they extend them to different call of prelinked and not
9 prelinked binaries...
10
11 Sebastian
12