From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Anybody willing to take care of sgml herd? (Was: Re: [gentoo-dev] media-optical, net-zope, sgml, text-markup herds are empty)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:39:45
1 On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
2 > Is anyone willing to join the herd? If not, maybe somebody could take a
3 > few packages if they want to take care of only a set of them and not all
4 > the beast :-/
5
6 I took a look at the sgml bugs list, and most of them seem pretty
7 straightforward. I'll add myself and work on them as I have time.
8
9 Please don't let that stop you if you are thinking of picking up any
10 of the packages in pacho's list.