From: Michiel de Bruijne <m.debruijne@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting Important Updates To Users
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:00:49
1 On Sunday 30 October 2005 10:06, Wernfried Haas wrote:
2 > 4) Forums. We have the News and Announcements box on the forums and we
3 > will set sticky threads upon request. In fact we even stick threads
4 > and posts announcements if we encounter something worth mentioning
5 > in our opinion. Since we may not notice everything feel free to
6 > contact us in case you have some information worth sharing.
7
8 5) Make important news available in the tree just like GLSA's. With emerge
9 --news you can see the relevant newsitems based on your installed packages
10 just like emerge --security (future portage version?).
11 --
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list