From: "Rafael Fernández" <correodelgeo@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Hi guys !!
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:39:41
1 Hi !!
2
3 How are you all ? I've been using Gentoo for a couple of months and I really like it. I've been working little hard for Debian until now, for 2 years more or less, but it is a very slow-motion distribution, and I like the agility that Gentoo has.
4
5 I'm studying Computer Science in Madrid (Spain), and I've to sit for my final exams. What a surprise when I had to study Algebra and I couldn't find wxMaxima in Portage... Well, I want to know how to make ebuilds (please if you could send me the web site that explains it), but the main reason because I write here is that I suggest you to make an ebuild for wxmaxima: http://wxmaxima.sourceforge.net, there is the source-code and I have read somewhere that is GPL licensed, so there won't be any legal troubles.
6
7 Thank you so much.
11 Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.linuxmail.org
12 This allows you to send and receive SMS through your mailbox.
13
14 Powered by Outblaze
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list