From: Denis Shcherbakov <deniss@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] final release ?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:10:15
1 Actually, I love Gentoo. I discovered it in August 2002, and I've been
2 a happier man ever since. :)
3
4 Sure there are a few things here or there, but it's not like there are
5 no problems with Redhat or other distro's!! It may sound funny, but I
6 find administration of a Linux box MUCH easier with Gentoo than with other
7 distro's I tried so far. Gentoo really rocks.
8
9 Let's give it up for the Gentoo development team :)