From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: bzr.eclass into Portage
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:46:35
1 Hi,
2
3 "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>:
4 > you can check the current version used in desktop-effects at
5 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/desktop-effects.git;a=blob_plain;f=eclass/bzr.eclass;hb=master
6
7 Yes, I did not find xeffects, but desktop-effects I now know.
8
9 > With the help of Ingmar we did some cleanup and added support for
10 > eclass-manpages at
11 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/desktop-effects.git;a=blob_plain;f=eclass/bzr.eclass;hb=bzr.
12 > I'll be moving the updated eclass to the master branch, testing and
13 > asking users to try it out during this weekend.
14 > This eclass is used in the overlay for the live
15 > avant-window-navigator ebuilds, so it's probably not as used/tested
16 > as the remaining packages. It has provided us the support we needed
17 > for awn, but you might need additional features or to review existing
18 > ones. Please test the updated eclass on your overlay, feel free to
19 > maintain it and, when you think its ready, add it to the tree. When
20 > you do so, I'll remove it from our overlay and we'll use the eclass
21 > on the tree.
22
23 We have a prior version for some time now in the Emacs overlay for two
24 live ebuilds...so we go and merge your changed (ulm already did), test
25 it and report any problems.
26
27 V-Li
30 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
31 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
32
33 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>