From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] staffing needs expirations?
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 20:45:37
1 I just had somebody ask me about whether or not we still needed LDAP
2 help. It's a good question, and I didn't know the answer, which is
3 rather embarrassing since I'm the one who filed the LDAP staffing
4 request. Since then I believe that lcars had taken LDAP over, or is
5 otherwise assisting robbat2 (or the LDAP team, if we have one now). In
6 any event, I doubt that I'm the only irresponsible dev who's added an
7 entry to the staffing-needs page and forgot about it, so perhaps we need
8 to have items expire unless explicitly renewed? Thoughts?
9
10 -g2boojum-
11
12 PS. Does anybody know if we do still need people to help w/ LDAP?
13 --
14 Grant Goodyear
15 Gentoo Developer
16 g2boojum@g.o
17 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
18 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76