From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retiring
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 12:36:11
1 On Monday 04 May 2009 14:50:56 Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 4 May 2009 04:34:20 -0400
3 [..]
4 > I've been a developer a bit over 5 years. We know the problems and are
5 > working to fix them.
6 >
7 I am sure that you know them. But those problems are the reasons why more and
8 more developers are demotivated and leaving Gentoo. 'Fixing' those problems
9 should be a N1 priority on every gentoo council meeting until they are gone.
10 There is absolutely no point in trying to introduce new features and stuff when
11 we are so understaffed. First we need to bring more people on Gentoo and keep
12 the current manpower motivated. When we are done with that, we can focus on
13 features :\
14 --
15 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
16 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sunrise/Sound]
17 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.gr