From: Mounir Lamouri <volkmar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Passing arguments to eqmake3
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:44:21
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > I have a package that uses qmake (from Qt 3) as its build system and
3 > that installs into /usr/local by default (as any well packaged
4 > software should do). This of course can be overridden at build time.
5 > In this case, with:
6 >
7 > qmake PREFIX=/usr projectfile.pro
8 >
9 > In order to install into /usr (as any well written ebuild should do.)
10 > In the ebuild however, eqmake3 doesn't seem to accept any arguments.
11 > This:
12 >
13 > eqmake3 PREFIX=/usr projectfile.pro | die "qmake failed"
14 >
15 > results in:
16 >
17 > * Project .pro file "PREFIX=/usr" does not exists
18 > * qmake cannot handle non-existing .pro files
19 >
20 > when trying to emerge. What can I do?
23 eqmake is taking arguments but you have to set the .pro file first like:
24 eqmake3 projectfile.pro PREFIX=/usr || die "eqmake3 failed"
25
26 By the way, you may want to set PREFIX="${D}"/usr
27
28 Thanks,
29 Mounir