From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default useflag cleanups: -apm -foomaticdb -fortran -imlib -motif -oss -xmms
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:51:40
1 On Monday 05 June 2006 20:08, Harald van Dijk wrote:
2 > No, the decision with the gtk/gtk2 USE flag mess was to have package
3 > maintainers decide for each ebuild whether to support only gtk1 or only
4 > gtk2, but not have support for both in a single ebuild.
5
6 I know about the decision of the Gnome team, but there also was a thread with
7 maintainers refusing to remove optional gtk1|2 support, if I recall
8 correctly. Personally I couldn't care less, as long as the gtk2 flag is
9 history.
12 Carsten