From: Thomas Cort <tcort@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User support system [WAS: Sunrise contemplations]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:30:08
1 You should look for existing tools which could be enhanced before
2 suggesting a new one. `bugz post` (from www-client/pybugz) allows you
3 to submit a new bug report from the command line. Why don't you go and
4 patch that to do all of the automated things you want it to do and then
5 come back and show us?
6
7 -Thomas
8