From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User support system [WAS: Sunrise contemplations]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:20:21
1 * Thomas Cort <tcort@g.o> schrieb:
2 > You should look for existing tools which could be enhanced before
3 > suggesting a new one. `bugz post` (from www-client/pybugz) allows you
4 > to submit a new bug report from the command line. Why don't you go and
5 > patch that to do all of the automated things you want it to do and then
6 > come back and show us?
7
8 I personally dislike python, and I'm not skilled enough in this
9 language. So I'm not the right one for coding @ pybugz.
10 But I'm working on my own tool, written in java. It's not very
11 good yet (currently can only file new bugs), but it's from ground up
12 independent from the actual tracker software (drivers for virtually
13 any issue tracker could be plugged in). If anyone likes to have a
14 look at it, please drop a note to me.
17 cu
18 --
20 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
22 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
23 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
24 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
25 http://patches.metux.de/
27 --
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list