From: Dave Nellans <dnellans@×××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new ebuild commit/update process with (un)stable?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:17:55
1 i understand how the process is actually implement, my question was more
2 towards the process... do we have any formal/informal guidelines about
3 when a package is ready to be moved from package.mask to unstable to
4 stable? based on labeling a subset of the tree as "unstable" it seems
5 redundant to have package.mask as well.
6
7 hopefully that makes my question a little more clear
8 d
9