From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retiring
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 16:26:05
1 On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 05:06:43PM +0300, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 05 May 2009 16:50:47 Richard Freeman wrote:
3 > > Arch
4 > > teams seem to be generally doing a good job keeping up with STABLEREQs
5 > > on the major archs - if you use a minor arch that isn't as well
6 > > supported I'm sure we'd be happy to have more help.
7 > Arch teams, according to their project pages, are in a good shape. Major
8 > arches have enough people ( assuming that the project pages are up2date )
9
10 The amd64 project page at least is definitely not. We have a ton of
11 slackers. I'd venture to say most in the project don't actively work on
12 amd64 at all. We are handling the load fairly well though.
13
14 Thomas
15 --
17 Thomas Anderson
18 Gentoo Developer
20 Areas of responsibility:
21 AMD64, Secretary to the Gentoo Council