From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Decision to remove stage1/2 from installation documentation
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:10:10
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > If you are that overworked, perhaps you should find more people to help
3 > with releng and the duties you have? I've been in a similar position as
4 > yourself where its hard to find good quality folks that stick around,
5 > and then you get used to doing everything yourself. I haven't seen any
6 > emails asking for help or people for releng. This is the first I've
7 > heard of your troubles with not having adequate time for all the duties
8 > you do yourself.
9 >
10 > If you need help, please ask for it and at least try and get some of
11 > that load off of you so that we don't take things out of gentoo simply
12 > because of the lack of time.
13
14 Apparently you missed his email to -core on the 27th of October with the subject
15 "x86 Release Coordinator" where he asks for someone to step up to take beejay's
16 old job...the one that he's doing now.
19 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
20 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list