From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <mva@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: The request to abolish games team policy
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 05:43:29
1 В письме от Пт, 11 июля 2014 16:24:38 пользователь hasufell написал:
2
3 > However, basically having only a single person that actively does such
4 > reviews + no official overlay makes it hard for contributors.
5
6 As I said previously, you (and any developer else) are free to get a "reviewer" role
7 for gamerlay (and make it official overlay).
8 But, AFAIR, you're opinion is hat gamerlay must die...
9
10 So, we fall into infinite circle (exaggeratedly):
11 — There is no official overlay and no reviewers!
12 — You can use gamerlay as a base for that and we can change our workline for you.
13 — Gamerlay is unneded!
14 <...>
15 — We need reviewers and official overlay.
19 Best regsrds,
20 mva