From: Dejan Nikic <dejann@××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Embedded
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:15:13
1 Acctually I think this should work. I'm not really interested with
2 updates anyways. The computer (like most real embedded devices) will
3 not be connected to the outside world, so no security risks and need to
4 upgrade without doing a complete overhaul. I just need something stable
5 that works. I just have to see how it will behave with my RT kernel.
6