From: "Luis F. Araujo" <araujo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:12:04
1 Jakub Moc wrote:
2
3 >19.11.2005, 0:58:29, Grant Goodyear wrote:
7 >>My preference is that the subdomain chosen should succinctly reflect the role
8 >>that arch testers serve. My personal preference would be to choose something
9 >>like "aide", "helper", "assistant", or something similar. (Indeed, I'd have
10 >>preferred "volunteer" if it weren't for the niggling fact that we're all
11 >>volunteers.)
17 >>-g2boojum-
21 >Once again - I don't know if it's not been clear enough so far, from the
22 >replies on this topic: I don't have time nor desire to dig out somewhere on the
23 >web what's the correct email I should use to contact someone... there are about
24 >200 more or less active Gentoo devs around and the last thing I need is to
25 >ponder upon what project/role that particular person is on. What's the benefit?
26 >:/
27 >
28 >Please, don't introduce such PITA.
33 What is the problem of giving them @g.o addresses?
34 Why exactly do we need the distinction? (sorry, i can't see any benefit
35 but more confusion).
36 --
37 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list