From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:11:54
1 19.11.2005, 0:58:29, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2
3 > My preference is that the subdomain chosen should succinctly reflect the role
4 > that arch testers serve. My personal preference would be to choose something
5 > like "aide", "helper", "assistant", or something similar. (Indeed, I'd have
6 > preferred "volunteer" if it weren't for the niggling fact that we're all
7 > volunteers.)
8
9 > -g2boojum-
10
11 Once again - I don't know if it's not been clear enough so far, from the
12 replies on this topic: I don't have time nor desire to dig out somewhere on the
13 web what's the correct email I should use to contact someone... there are about
14 200 more or less active Gentoo devs around and the last thing I need is to
15 ponder upon what project/role that particular person is on. What's the benefit?
16 :/
17
18 Please, don't introduce such PITA.
22 Best regards,
23
24 Jakub Moc
25 mailto:jakub@g.o
26 GPG signature: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
27 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
28
29 ... still no signature ;)