From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CVS ebuild's and Portage possibilities
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 04:56:31
1 Hi
2
3 I think an integration would, like Hallski said, bring too many work and
4 questions to the developers. Maybe a site that holds user-built cvs ebuilds
5 would be nice, where the user can download the cvs ebuild he wants,
6 on his/her own risk... Ofcourse those ebuilds have a big change of being
7 full of bugs and/or useless, because most of the incoming ebuilds have to be
8 debugged before being placed in portage, and the ones on the site wouldn't
9 have had a checkup at all..