From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Item for 10 Jan 2008 Council meeting
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:46:01
1 On Tuesday, 08. January 2008 22:44:17 Chrissy Fullam wrote:
2 > 'bodies' would be needed to enforce CoC on #gentoo-dev
3
4 I don't really see any need for moderation on #gentoo-dev. We've managed
5 quite nicely without big brothers watching us so far and I think we
6 should simply keep doing that.
7
8 Yes, people have been kicked or even banned in the heat of some
9 discussions but this basically regulated itself by those kicked (by
10 simply re-joining) or others removing those bans rather sooner than later
11 if they were inappropriate.
14 Best regards, Wulf