From: humpback@××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: gentoo.org reorg (GDN/GUN)]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:14:17
1 > I notice that the Debian project has none of this kind of separate of
2 > content. And they have a huge community. RedHat does because they have
3 > a huge amount of content and also because they are talking to a less
4 > savvy crowd.
5
6 Debian's web site is a mess. Plain and simple.
7 Trying to find any information on the site is really hard.
8
9 Just because a advanced user can do a google search and find the
10 information on some people.debian.org/~dsfdsdf page it does not mean that
11 it is ok.
12
13 I think separation is a good think because it will make it easyer to find
14 things.
15
16 Just my 0.01 Euros
17