From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Modular X (7.0) stable on x86
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:50:20
On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:14:01AM -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:

earlier today i updated my box (without reading the guide because i
haven't gotten this mail yet), and apart from one problem because of
not deleting some files as mentioned in the guide, all went fine.
I also noticed (and someone correct me if i'm wrong here) the smart
way INPUT_DEVICES and VIDEO_CARDS are used - unless you set specific
ones all are built, which is a clever default.

So thanks to everyone (i assume that's mostly you, Donnie) on this
very well done job.

Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums:
IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Modular X (7.0) stable on x86 Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>