From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP #10 -- Proposal for restructuring the CVS regarding documentation wrt internationalization proposal
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:52:04
1 On Tuesday 05 August 2003 17:21, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 >
3 > In my opinion it is a bad idea to have the language-part so close to the
4 > document. That would mean that the CVS permissions for each translation
5 > team would be unmaintainable (meaning hundreds of seperate directories for
6 > each language, whereas my proposal has one directory).
7 >
8 > Documentation should be centralised as much as possible, this goes for
9 > translations too.
10
11 I see no problems with just keeping the current /proj/en structure either
12 (although actually creating some translations should help)
13
14 Paul
17 Paul de Vrieze
18 Gentoo Developer