From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bug voting
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:44:57
1 On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:50:58 -0400 Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Thursday 29 July 2004 11:14 am, Duncan wrote:
4 | > Anyway, Gentoo does great documentation, and with the bug entry
5 | > wizard, the bugzilla interface is at least semi-usable, but Gentoo
6 | > bugzilla is still by far the worst aspect of Gentoo Linux I've yet
7 | > come across.
8 |
9 | Well, the query screen is powerful, and as a consequence, it's ugly.
10
11 It is? Actually, I'd say that the query is utterly crippled, since
12 there's no way to search for all bugs on a particular package.
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm