From: Jason S <kutsuya1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:05:26
1 --- "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Jason S wrote:
4 > > --- Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
7 > >>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:28:28 -0800 (PST) Jason S
8 > >><kutsuya1@×××××.com>
9
10 [...]
13 > > What do you mean by 'better', and what are you
14 > > suggesting?
17 > I think he is suggesting you use some common sense
18 > instead of resorting
19 > to a knee jerk reaction.
20 >
21 > Steve
22
23 Using your 'common sense' how does this fit into the
24 'clean language' policy? From my point of view if
25 that package name is allowed then the policy is
26 unenforcable.
27
28 It's not a knee jerk reaction. I saw this problem
29 coming way back. I have dealt with it before, and have
30 no reason to change.
31
32 I've already given devrel a heads-up about this today.
33
34 Regards,
35
36 kutsuya (aka bit`)
41 Do you Yahoo!?
42 Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
43 http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
44 --
45 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list