From: Aadi Deshpande <cilqproj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] libpng update steps: How to do it without breaking things
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:08:22
1 I tried it out again. The problem was that I had two versions of QT ( 2 and 3 ) and they both
2 linked against libpng.
3
4 So when I ran the scripts, it was printing out x11-libs/qt as needing to be remerged, and me in my
5 infinite lack of wisdom didn't even bother looking into that.
6
7 i noticed something else, however, that the qt3 ebuilds don't respect the CXXFLAGS. Is there a
8 reason for that?
9
10 --- Spider <spider@g.o> wrote:
11 >
12 > begin quote
13 > On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:31:00 -0700 (PDT)